During 2013, Dr Maria Gonzalez has undertaken a range of lectures for a variety of organisations at locations both in the UK and abroad.
Much in demand, these lectures have seen Dr. Gonzalez provide an insight into a variety of skin conditions and their treatments.
Listed below are just some of the lectures presented by Dr. Gonzalez:
1. Cardiff University – Masters in Clinical Dermatology Course. Venue: Department of Dermatology, Cardiff University
a. Dermoscopy Workshop – 08/02/13
b. Basic Principles of Botox injection for Facial Wrinkling – 22/03/13
c. Chemical Peel Workshop – 26/04/13
d. Laser Workshop – 03/05/13
e. Acne Synthesis (workshop on acne management) – 13/11/13
2. Rules of engagement – Patient journeys to achieving skin confidence – on behalf of Syneron-Candela at FACE meeting – QEII Conference Centre, London June 21st – 23rd
3. The Hows and Whys of Restylane Skin Boosters – on behalf of Galderma on 17/07/13 in Exeter, Devon
4. Skin Cancer Management: Less Biopsies, Increased Clinical Accuracy – Presented at the United Christian Hospital in Hong Kong – 17/10/13
5. Introducing Picosecond Technology – The Body Meeting – on behalf of Cynosure – Royal Society of Medicine – London – 02/11/13
6. Management of Acne Scarring – Not an exact Science – Dermatology Continuing Professional Development Society, Mercure Holland House Hotel, Cardiff – 23/11/13
7. Is it Melanoma (Dermoscopy workshop) – British Society of Dermatologic Surgery (Registrars Meeting) – BAD House, Fitzroy Square, London 22/11/13
If you are considering undertaking anti wrinkle injections for 2018 , then The Specialist Skin Clinic in Cardiff is able to provide anti wrinkle injections undertaken by leading dermatologist Dr. Maria Gonzalez.
Anti-wrinkle treatments from The Specialist Skin Clinic in Cardiff, reduces facial wrinkles allowing you to experience younger looking skin.
What are the benefits of anti-wrinkle injections
The benefits of having anti-wrinkle treatments varies from person to person and may include:
- Reducing the visible effects of growing old
- Helping you to feel younger
- Provide an improved appearance to your skin
- Increased confidence and worth
What types of anti-wrinkle injection exist?
At the Specialist Skin Clinic we provide a range of treatments for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Common procedures include muscle relaxants and dermal fillers.
- Muscle Relaxing injections such as Botox–The botulinum toxin blocks the nerve impulses that cause muscle contraction. This treatment provides a temporary non surgical procedure providing smoother looking skin.
- Dermal Fillers – Fillers are used to erase wrinkles and laughter lines in the face.
These procedures usually take around 20 minutes to administer and muscle relaxants last around three to 4 months and dermal fillers for up to one year.
The Specialist Skin Clinic recently featured in the Cardiff Living magazine with an article about the latest Face Skin Analysis technology available in the Cardiff clinic.
The clinic is leading the way in South Wales in providing patients with the very best skin treatment, by ensuring that they receive an skin analysis of their skin using cutting edge technology.
The clinic is now utilising a software programme which is at the forefront of skin analysis in skin aesthetics. The technology uses photos of the face and measures the patient’s personal complexion values compared to a peer group for skin analysis.
To read the full article click here Specialist Skin Clinic.